Thursday, January 9, 2014

Open-Faced Double Strawberry Pie

Fresh strawberries in the middle of winter! Seriously, how spoiled is modern man?



The filling was two-tiered; a cream cheese-white chocolate base was slathered with strawberry goop!  Yum!



With the obligatory scoop of ice-cream (store-bought, as I’ve made my way through all the stand-alone ice-creams in the book!) 

I hosted a small potluck for my colleagues before we disperse throughout the globe. It will be very interesting to meet up again somewhere in the geographic middle, though I wonder where that would be? Somewhere in the Middle East, perhaps? Haha!



And some light custard rhubarb tartlets for those who couldn’t make it.
Completely redeemed rhubarb for me:)


1 comment:

  1. Did you go to the Itaewon pie place to beg for the rhubarb again?

    ReplyDelete