Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Blueberry Tart with Lemon Curd


I think it’s quite obvious that I’ve started using Instagram for my pictures. It’s pretty awesome! Just look at how the blueberries *pop*! I’m dubious about the pictures’ artistic value – not that they’re really supposed to have such value, but they do seem to be trying to, or at least pretending. But Instagram is so easy to use, even for a techno-illiterate like me. Just a click, a crop, and a quick touch of the buttons, and voila! Your very own hipster photo. I’m not easily taken by apps and stuff, but I must say I’m hooked. I can see why Facebook bought it for a billion dollars (ok, maybe it’s not worth quite that much, but I get the statement it’s making).



Doe makes an appearance to sniff around.



The creamy lemon curd and juicy blueberries were the perfect combination of tartness and freshness. (Let’s be glad it’s a pie and not a teenager.)


It was one of my favorite pies so far: simple, elegant… ideal:)


No comments:

Post a Comment